Beatitude Baby

Beatitude Baby
Musings of a wayfaring Catholic family in pursuit of true happiness

Bienvenidos

Welcome to the family blog of two theologians and our babies! We hope you enjoy reading about our daily joys and struggles as Catholics, as spouses, as parents, and as beginning theologians. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sickies

We just got back from a vacation to Minnesota, and it was so great, except that Mikey and I got very sick with a cold. Oh man can the common cold really knock you down! I came down with a soar throat last Tuesday and I am still feeling pretty sick. And poor sweetie pie, even though he has not been sick as long as me, has been the unhappiest I have ever seen him. He has been clingy and weepy, and for about three days he refused solid food, and normally he loves food! And just when he had started sleeping through the night like a little champion (there must be something about the Wilson house), he came down with this cold and started waking up a few times a night again. At least Michael escaped this cold, thank goodness. The curious thing is that of all the family members that we hung out with in Minnesota only one other person had the same symptoms: my brother Jake.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you are feeling better now.

    It stinks to be sick, esp. when you're supposed to be on vacation!

    ReplyDelete