Beatitude Baby

Beatitude Baby
Musings of a wayfaring Catholic family in pursuit of true happiness

Bienvenidos

Welcome to the family blog of two theologians and our babies! We hope you enjoy reading about our daily joys and struggles as Catholics, as spouses, as parents, and as beginning theologians. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Presenting James Andrew





Little James was very kind to me. On the morning of January 20th, one week before his due date, my water broke around 7:30, before Mike headed off to work. I was able to help Mike get everything ready for the day during my early contractions. Auntie Jenny and Baby Sean came over to take care of Mikey. We headed off to the hospital around 10/10:30, and James was born at 12:18. The labor was not nearly as painful as the one with Mikey, thank God. And what a surprise at the end of it: another darling little boy! Now my parents have three grandchildren--all boys! And so far I am on the same track as my two best friends, who each have three boys. Thank heaven...for little boys!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how much he looks like his brother! They could be twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so precious.

    I (still) can't believe how much he looks like Mikey.

    We never imagined seven years ago that we'd have all of these little men, did we?

    God is good.

    ReplyDelete