Beatitude Baby

Beatitude Baby
Musings of a wayfaring Catholic family in pursuit of true happiness

Bienvenidos

Welcome to the family blog of two theologians and our babies! We hope you enjoy reading about our daily joys and struggles as Catholics, as spouses, as parents, and as beginning theologians. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Egg Alert!


There are now eight eggs in the nest. I wanted to snap a picture of them with Mikey in it too, but I had quite the time trying to hold him in place (as well as the camera), keeping him from chewing on the bar, and encouraging him to look at the camera. He is just my little sunshine! Notice the bruise on his forehead. He was pulling himself up on the stool in the kitchen and fell down onto the tile floor. Ouch! But babies are so amazingly resilient!


3 comments:

  1. oh ouch! Is that what happened while we were on the phone last week?

    Poor babe...but it looks like he's forgotten all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the incident that you are talking about was a second fall with a second bruise. That was actually a worse fall because the chair fell on top of him, but the bruise wasn't as bad. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby! Am I the only one that sees Zach when I look at him!?

    ReplyDelete