4 hours ago
Bienvenidos
Welcome to the family blog of two theologians and our babies! We hope you enjoy reading about our daily joys and struggles as Catholics, as spouses, as parents, and as beginning theologians. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Happy belated Mother's Day to all my favorite mothers, especially my mom and my mother-in-law! Mom, I don't know what I would do without you! You raised me so well, and now you are helping me to raise my own children. Peg, I could not have asked for a sweeter, better mother-in-law, who raised such a wonderful son! Now that I am a mother, I truly appreciate what a lifetime feat motherhood is! Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and it doesn't end when the kids leave the house: it just changes. Blessings to all you mothers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment