My little men are growing up fast! (These photos are not the most recent, but they're the ones I can access right now.) James is now a ten-month-old little spitfire, crawling around as fast as he can and trying desperately to play with everything that Mama and Mikey and Papa are playing with. He now cries and tries to throw himself out of my arms if I don't let him do what he wants to do. But he is a pretty happy baby in general, and he loves to eat, explore, be in Mama's arms, and play cat and mouse with his brother.
Mikey is a chatty two-year-old, who has even started to tell stories ("One day, there was little boy, named Mi-al...") and to narrate his playtime ("Come on! Let's go! I need to get gas..."). He is now repeating just about everything we say. Last night we sat down to have some ice cream together, and I said, "It's a special treat." He said, "It's a special treat...for my boy!" He is also a very energetic boy, and runs and jumps and screams and dances whenever he gets the chance. His Grandpa Mike and Grandma Peggy were just here for Thanksgiving (we had a wonderful time!), and he really enjoyed playing trains with Grandpa and going outside with Grandma to see the Christmas lights and dance to the Christmas music (at our apartment complex).
These boys just get more and more fun every day.






No comments:
Post a Comment