Beatitude Baby

Beatitude Baby
Musings of a wayfaring Catholic family in pursuit of true happiness

Bienvenidos

Welcome to the family blog of two theologians and our babies! We hope you enjoy reading about our daily joys and struggles as Catholics, as spouses, as parents, and as beginning theologians. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Three's a Charm!

So I forgot to announce that we are having our third baby! He or she is due at the beginning of June. James will be sixteen months old; Mikey will still be two. So on our fourth anniversary we will have three kids. Phew!
We already got some ultrasound pictures. I am only thirteen weeks along, but you can see a sweet little baby in the pictures very clearly. I always marvel that anyone can say, "It's just a blob of tissue." Speaking of which, I am in charge of getting a pro-life group going at the Cathedral, and several people have already expressed interest in getting involved. Please say a little prayer that we make some headway at the parish. Thanks! And please say a little prayer for bebe numero tres!

No comments:

Post a Comment