4 hours ago
Bienvenidos
Welcome to the family blog of two theologians and our babies! We hope you enjoy reading about our daily joys and struggles as Catholics, as spouses, as parents, and as beginning theologians. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
From Dissertation to Diapers
The other day I was sitting on the floor in my pajamas, when I should no longer have been in my pajamas, changing James's diaper, and I just thought, "Wow, my life has changed so much since I was in graduate school. I did not imagine my life being like this!" From lectures and study groups, Latin and Greek, philosophical and theological writings, Florida sun and bright-eyed roommates, long hours of studying and writing papers, and graduate student parties and dating Michael to the Food Network and mom's group, two-year-old talk and one-year-old babble, Thomas the Tank Engine and Curious George, naps and walks to the playground, long hours of laundry and dishes and picking up toys, and scrambling to hang out with Michael for an hour or two at the end of the night. Oh how my life has changed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




haha! I love this post because I totally relate! I have thought the same thing...not too long ago! I couldn't help but laugh out loud with God...he is a funny God...the way he takes us from point A to point B in our lives! :)
ReplyDelete...and it will keep on changing. Hold on tight! It's one heck of a ride!
ReplyDeletePax Christi!
~Michelle