Beatitude Baby

Beatitude Baby
Musings of a wayfaring Catholic family in pursuit of true happiness

Bienvenidos

Welcome to the family blog of two theologians and our babies! We hope you enjoy reading about our daily joys and struggles as Catholics, as spouses, as parents, and as beginning theologians. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Official Toddler


James is now an official toddler. He started walking last weekend, and we are really enjoying watching him go! I forgot how funny toddlers are, always a little off balance, proceeding boldly but with stiff legs, tipping over sideways, and falling down hard on the bum bum.

James is also starting to dance a lot. When Mikey asks for the "Get Get" song, which is Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow," James starts bouncing up and down and saying, "Ge Ge." By the way, James turned one on January 20th, and we had a wonderful birthday party! My parents and Zach and Callie came down to see us!

1 comment:

  1. I love his little expression! I love the intensity toddlers as they learn to walk.

    I'm a new follower from Catholic Mothers Online…come by for a visit and return the favor.

    ReplyDelete