Beatitude Baby

Beatitude Baby
Musings of a wayfaring Catholic family in pursuit of true happiness

Bienvenidos

Welcome to the family blog of two theologians and our babies! We hope you enjoy reading about our daily joys and struggles as Catholics, as spouses, as parents, and as beginning theologians. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Editing Job


I found out this morning that my editing job with Nova et Vetera (a theological journal) is most likely going to continue after I graduate. I have been doing the job as a replacement for the teaching assistantship that I would have done this year had I still been at Ave Maria. (In the fifth year, the Ph.D. students are supposed to teach a couple classes in order to sort of pay back the school for five years of scholarship and stipend.) Now I will probably have a private contract with the journal. I really enjoy this job. I can do it at home in my "office," which is the extra bedroom with our computer and theology books in it. I can set my own hours, which aren't very many. And I learn so much from the articles I edit. Thanks be to God for this wonderful job that I have had, and I pray that it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment