Beatitude Baby

Beatitude Baby
Musings of a wayfaring Catholic family in pursuit of true happiness

Bienvenidos

Welcome to the family blog of two theologians and our babies! We hope you enjoy reading about our daily joys and struggles as Catholics, as spouses, as parents, and as beginning theologians. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little Laundry Helper




Mikey loves to stand up and check out the washing machine, especially when it is spinning the clothes around. And he scurries over to help me when I am switching the clothes from the washer to the dryer, getting his little hands in there as fast as he can and grabbing at the clothes. He also got into a pile of neatly folded clothes the other day, completely destroying Mama's handiwork. I hope that some day he will be just as interested in actually helping me with the laundry! As a side note, I had been planning on writing this post, and then I saw that my friend Renee also posted a photo of her son being fascinated by the washing machine. I guess kids are alike everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I hope this means they will be willing helpers when they are old enough to actually help with laundry!

    ReplyDelete